Scotch Twosome Postponed

Due to the weather and the forecast conditions for today, the Father's Day Scotch Twosome will be postponed until next Sunday. Please re-register online or in The Golf Pro Shop. We thank you for your cooperation. Play is permitted today at your own risk.


Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Official Website of The Golf Pro Shop @ BHCC.   Ron Baker
Created by: Jaren Straughn
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon