Due to the weather forecast this weekend, we are cancelling the Masters Day and Team Stableford Tournaments. The Team Stableford is rescheduled for next weekend, Sunday, April 15, at 10:00am. If you was signed up, we will put you down to play next weekend. If you cannot play due to the change please email or call The Golf Pro Shop. We hope to see you out at the club and in the Tournament Next Weekend. Enjoy The Masters!!